The Beggar's Opera rewrite project: terms
The German School Association Limited has commissioned composer James Olsen to write a music theatre piece for the school. The school has asked the Friends of Douglas House to raise funds for the commission, and we (Olsen Verlag (UK) Limited) have arranged with the Friends to manage the fundraising process.
You are warmly invited to support the project. By submitting the webform and making a donation to the Friends, you enter into the following agreement with us:
Christmas gift certificates
- We will use best endeavours to provide you with the benefits specified for your chosen patron level, as set out in the project brochure (PDF, 4.8MB).
- For the avoidance of doubt, no contract is made between you and the school, the Friends or James Olsen.
- Your webform must be submitted and your payment must be received by the Friends by 6 June 2018 to ensure that it can be included in the programme for the first performance. Corporate Partners and Lead Corporate Partners must submit their logo and advert for inclusion in the programme to james [at] olsenverlag.com by 30 May 2018.
- We very much hope that the commission will go ahead as planned but if due to unforeseen circumstances it does not, we will use best endeavours to arrange the return of your money.
- If you make a donation and subsequently wish to for it to be returned, we regret that this may not be possible. In exceptional circumstances, we will make enquiries to see if your donation can be refunded, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
- Your name, the amount of your contribution and any ‘commission text’ you specify will be made public unless you choose to make an anonymous donation.
- We will treat all other data which you submit confidentially, although we will share it with the Friends and the school as necessary.
- This agreement is governed in accordance with English law. The courts of England are to have jurisdiction to settle any dispute.
- If you tick the 'gift' box and submit your webform by 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 19 December, we will use best endeavours to send a Christmas gift certificate to your chosen donee at a UK address free of charge.
- We will contact you after you submit your webform to obtain details of your donee. Alternatively, you can email them to james [at] olsenverlag.com.