lionopera 2018: terms
We (Olsen Verlag (UK) Limited) have commissioned composer James Olsen to write a sequel to his children's opera, One of Our Brothers is a Lion!
, to be performed by schools around the UK in June 2018. We are offering individuals and businesses the opportunity to be co-patrons of the project.
You are warmly invited to participate. By submitting the webform and making a payment to Olsen Verlag (UK) Limited, you enter into the following agreement with us:
- We will use best endeavours to provide you with the benefits specified for your chosen patron level, as set out in the project brochure (PDF, 2.8MB).
- For the avoidance of doubt, no contract is made between you and James Olsen.
- Your webform must be submitted and your payment must be received by us by 16 May 2018 to ensure that your details can be included in the programmes for the first performances. Corporate Partners and Lead Corporate Partners must submit their logo and advert for inclusion in the programme to james [at] olsenverlag.com by the same date.
- We very much hope that the commission will go ahead as planned but if due to unforeseen circumstances it does not, we will use best endeavours to arrange the return of your money.
- If you make a payment and subsequently wish to for it to be returned, we regret that this will not be possible. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Your name, the amount of your contribution and any ‘commission text’ you specify will be made public unless you choose to make an anonymous donation.
- We will treat all other data which you submit confidentially.
- This agreement is governed in accordance with English law. The courts of England are to have jurisdiction to settle any dispute.